Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why me again??


Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.  - Jim Morrison

In an attempt to express to my deepest fear :-( :-(


To all coloured , non coloured, hairy, slimy, allergic, non allergic, with sting and without little creatures.

I've been contemplating on God's creation off late, true to my conscience I am no philosopher who could make sense of your presence on earth. Recollecting the lessons read in my science text books, I know that you complete the life cycle and you have some role to play. I've always been so kind to you for you lose your lives so easily, get trampled under feet, run over by vehicles , killed by pesticides and are easily carried away to unknown lands by the wind.

But Now I have a very humble request to all your kith and kin, in the recent past your relatives have been so unkind to me and have threatened me to the core. You keep me on my toes during the day, and at night you visit me in my dreams. You people have made me sleepless for the past few days. I walk with so much of caution , still you people cling on to my clothes. You guys played on my  hands and neck and created abnormalities. You put me in embarrassing situations where I scratch awkwardly in front of others.

I don't know, why you people really target me. Even today one of your family members has come along with me to office. I wasn't aware of his presence. He startled me by his swift dancing movement on salwar. Thanking God that he didn't hurt me.

Please do not threaten me like this.Why me? You have better options too.
I tell you the truth, this 5 feet 4 inches who is supposed to  be like Goliath to you is really scared of you.
You are hardly the size of my little finger and you scare me to death.
Please I tell you, there are 50 odd people walking the same pathway and climbing the same staircase.
I do not know why you guys chose me. If you need assistance to choose your next target do let me know.

3 comments:

  1. you can recommend the below persons
    Option:
    A) Pudhu maapillai from Namakkal
    B) Testing Legend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty gud about those small creatures choosen u twice ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have choosen u bcs they need some publicity and blogs on them in twitter and skype like this, they know that except u no one in this building can give publicity like this.....

    ReplyDelete