Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I doubt If I have...


  • A habit of scribbling.
  • A mind full of thoughts and no laziness to pen them down.
  • A little space to settle down with a system - the right ambience which can make you feel yourself.
  • Quiet time for oneself  for introspection.. Finding time would be bliss.
  • A well cultivated reading habit.
  • A pulse to understand the reader's mind to grip and hold on.
  • If not a rich vocabulary, should possess the art to juggle with words.
  • A fulfilling life to brag about or a worrisome life to groan... A happening life with combinations of both would make the ultimate combination.
  • An obsession for something in life , that could eat away your time.. so you always have something to talk about it.
  • Audience - loving,encouraging, discouraging, critic, envious, sarcastic, abusing - Never mind. You still get somebody to read your thoughts.

This is all that I feel is required for to write a blog.
Oh no!!!(Shocked)
I wrote these ten points, and still feel these could make a person write a blog.
And doubt if I have these to make a good blogger out of me. If not good lest an amateur?
I wonder how I managed to make a few posts and a decent visitor count.

Note: Most of my posts were written in office.


1 comment:

  1. definitely a good checklist for blogging beginners :)

    Nice!

    Padmapriya T S
    http://aalayamkanden.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete