Friday, June 22, 2012

You know me??

I know you are powerful..
Still I used you with least care.
I know you are poisonous..
Still I seek your help.
I know you can cut and slaughter...
Still I use you to protect myself.
I know you can pierce and leave a permanent scar..
Still I was after you to make you my weapon.
I know you can break beyond repair
Still I made every effort to utilize you very effectively.

You have the other extremes too..
You can bring laurels,
Very few get it..
You can heal wounds...
Very few resort to it..
You can erase grief...
Who cares
You can make relationships...
Oh.. Here it is all fake..
You can cure...
You can create warmth...
You can bring peace...

Despite these supreme capabilities... men take you for granted.
Men learnt very little about how cautiously and wisely you need to be handled.

Lord.. You blessed us with this gift... The WORD
Spare us from this falling curse of not using it correct..


“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be
acceptable in thy sight, O LORD” (Psalm 19:14).


1 comment: