Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Still a dream !! A dreamer

My dream castle is yet to be built. Bricks are yet be bought
Laziness has won...
I still keep admiring bloggers and keep wishing to become one... Hoping to make it soon...
Happy about something... I read more than what i was doing when I made the previous post.

Thanks to my friend Sivaranjani whom I've always found reading something or the other.
For the time period close to two years that we spent together, I remember she would have read at least 50 books. She read fiction, non fiction and self help books. She reads both Tamil and English.She was my first inspiration to read.. Then there was another girl Priyanka, who read only crime, thriller and only fiction.
Of all the girls I met in that hostel in 4 years of stay these two different from the lot.
Definitely inspiring.. determined.. definitely with a goal in mind.
They spoke less.. Listened more..Laughed less..Smiled more...

I've always admired them a lot... They left a mark which cannot be erased...

Wish I could read more and at least begin to write..
Struggling hard..........

No comments:

Post a Comment