Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Little Princess!!

Ever held a rose bud wrapped in a cloth?
Ever touched it?
Ever seen people run about in elation on seeing it?
Ever seen adults blush?
It was one of those moments, I didn't want to see dew on a the rose bud.
Yes it was cute little baby in my arms...
I saw her parents and grand parents run and laugh in joy.
yes it was three years ago...
Then I saw her grow.. sit up.. stand... and beautifully toddle.
Its was magic to hear her initial words.
I can still hear you calling me "athai". I' ve loved watching you doze off and sleep on my lap
You were one of those lovely little ones who imitated my gestures.
you were the one whom I dared to carry without a diaper. You are the one who has pissed the max no of times on my lap. You snatched away ur toys from me.. You took away plates if I ate food..
Vow I was your play time rival...

You have great responsibilities growing up as a girl, a daughter to my anna...
I always thought and I wanted to be your soul mate when you grow up.
The person to whom a girl can talk what she does not want to talk to her mother and father..
For I know what is it to be a daughter to your dad.
Good and Bad times created distance between us...
I am just praying and wishing all happiness and good health paapu... 
You will have a great year ahead..
Read, Write, Play and Enjoy lots...
Hugs and Kisses
Happy Birthday Paapu 
.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment